HomeHotel - a one-stop-shop you can count on to maintain and manage your commercial and residential properties and buildings
About the company
HomeHotel has been in the property-management business for over a decade; with offices located on Har Sinai Street in central Tel Aviv.
From inception, the company has run its operations according to the following principles, which guide us daily:
- An overall turn-key solution for asset management, customized to meet the needs of a wide range of customers
- Service 24/7, 365 days a year for our customers and their tenants
- Full transparency always
- Reliability and reporting as a top priority
- Availability, quick response, and personal treatment for tenants, apartment owners and all our customers
- A company culture of inspecting and identifying where we can streamline and improve our operations
- A web-based site that provides support and accessibility for tenants, allowing them to view tables and budgets for their building, to open service calls, pay management fees, pay building committee dues and more
We offer advanced management services for luxury construction projects, buildings, commercial offices, properties, private residences and holiday apartments.
HomeHotel views itself as a technological leader and to this end, we have developed an online property-management system for efficient work with building committees, tenants’ credit-card payments and on-going operations. We use synchronized computerized systems that enable full transparency for the building committees’ and the tenants’ needs, including income, expenses, suppliers and service providers, budget status and payments.
Our Key Areas of Operation
Building Management and Maintenance
HomeHotel manages approximately 50 buildings primarily in central Israel. Our Tel Aviv headquarters enable us to be available to tenants and apartment owners from the office and in the field.
The company’s office is responsible for handling all aspects of building management, including:
- Managing service providers in the buildings
- Creating and handling an annual budget
- Collecting annual building-committee fees
- Depositing tenant’s payments into the building account
- Signing contracts with service providers
- Making repairs and improvements to properties after approvals
- Maintaining contact with the municipal authorities
- Staying in touch with the tenants and handling their requests
In the field, our maintenance employees are responsible for periodically visiting each of the buildings, warning against potential hazards, carrying out repairs, managing cleaners and handling the various service providers who maintain the buildings.
HomeHotel Property Management
Whether you own an apartment, or more properties, HomeHotel offers property management services that will relieve lighten your load when it comes to dealing with everything related to daily management of your property and its tenants. We will adapt our work according to your specific wishes and needs so that the company will manage everything involved with maintaining and improving the property.